We invite you to join us in celebrating our achievements and activities of a year gone by, as we look forward to an exciting year ahead!
Please arrive from 6pm for a light meal before the official business kicks off. After the meeting has closed you are welcome to stay on for drinks (available for purchase) and a chance to mingle with fellow members.
If you are not a financial member, you are welcome to attend but will not be eligible to vote.
- Welcome and determination of quorum
- Acknowledgement of Country
- President's Report
- Campaign Manager's Report
- Community Campaigner's Report
- Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes
- Tabling of NQCC Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Reports for 2019/2020
- Election of Office Bearers for the next Management Committee
- Appointment of the auditor for the next financial year (2020/21)
- Meeting close
To adhere to the latest Covid-19 restrictions for Queensland, RSVPs will be capped at 30.
114 Boundary St
Railway Estate, QLD 4810
Google map and directions