Want to get involved in our work, have fun and meet like-minded people? Check out our upcoming events and don't forget to RSVP, to help us maintain safe group numbers. If you'd like to stay up-to-date with our events you can also follow us on Facebook and join the Green Drinks Facebook Group!
We invite you to join us in celebrating our achievements and activities of a year gone by, as we look forward to an exciting year ahead!
Please arrive from 6pm for a light meal before the official business kicks off. After the meeting has closed you are welcome to stay on for drinks (available for purchase) and a chance to mingle with fellow members.
If you are not a financial member, you are welcome to attend but will not be eligible to vote.
- Welcome and determination of quorum
- Acknowledgement of Country
- President's Report
- Campaign Manager's Report
- Community Campaigner's Report
- Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes
- Tabling of NQCC Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Reports for 2019/2020
- Election of Office Bearers for the next Management Committee
- Appointment of the auditor for the next financial year (2020/21)
- Meeting close
To adhere to the latest Covid-19 restrictions for Queensland, RSVPs will be capped at 30.