Please join us for our 2021 AGM!
We invite you to arrive at our office (114 Boundary St, Railway Estate) from 6pm on Wednesday 29th September for a light dinner while you mingle with other members, our Management Committee and staff. Drinks will be available for purchase, along with tickets into a fundraising raffle to be drawn on the night.
The official business will kick off at 6.30pm. Non-members are welcome to attend but only current members will be invited to vote.
- Welcome and determination of quorum
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Update from the President and Management Committee
- Coordinator's Report
- Community Engagement and Fundraising Report
- Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes
- Tabling of NQCC Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Reports for 2020/21
- Proposed amendments to NQCC's Rules of Association
- Election of Office Bearers for the next Management Committee
- Appointment of the auditor for the next financial year (2021/22)
- Meeting close
We will be adhering to the latest Covid-19 health advice. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay at home.
If required, please submit any of the following forms to [email protected].