Please join us for our 2022 AGM!
NQCC members and supporters are warmly welcomed to attend our Annual General Meeting at 114 Boundary St, Railway Estate on Wednesday 5th October. You are encouraged to arrive from 6pm onwards, for a chance to mingle with other members before the official business gets underway.
Drinks will be available for purchase, along with tickets into a fundraising raffle to be drawn on the night (EFTPOS and cash accepted). Woodfired pizzas will be provided, thanks to Dave's Pizza Ovens.
The official business will kick off at approximately 6.45pm, or when a quorum is reached. Non-members are welcome to attend but only current members will be invited to vote on any motions. This is an outdoor event, and children and pets are welcome.
- Welcome and determination of quorum
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes
- Tabling of NQCC Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Reports for 2021/22
- Election of Office Bearers for the next Management Committee
- Appointment of the auditor for the next financial year (2022/23)
- Meeting close
Our Rules of Association state that our AGM shall be held before the last day of September in each year, however a date was not possible that allowed our current President and Secretary to attend, so a motion was moved by the Management Committee to select this date in October.
If required, please submit any of the following forms to [email protected]
114 Boundary St
Railway Estate, QLD 4810
Google map and directions