NQCC members and supporters are warmly welcomed to attend our Annual General Meeting at 114 Boundary St, Railway Estate on Wednesday 4th October. You are encouraged to arrive from 6pm onwards, for a chance to mingle with other members before the official business gets underway.
Food will be provided and drinks will be available for purchase.
The official business will kick off at approximately 6.45pm, or when a quorum is reached. Non-members are welcome to attend but only current members will be invited to vote on any motions. This is an outdoor event, and children and leashed pets are welcome.
- Welcome and determination of quorum
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM
- Business arising from previous AGM minutes
- Tabling of NQCC Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Reports for 2022/23
- Election of the next Management Committee
- Appointment of the auditor for next financial year
- Meeting close
Our Rules of Association state that our AGM shall be held before the last day of September in each year, however a date was not possible that allowed our current office bearers to attend, resulting in the Management Committee selecting this date in early October.
If required, please submit any of the following forms to [email protected]:
114 Boundary St
Railway Estate, QLD 4810
Google map and directions